Calveley Primary Academy is to be found in a beautiful, rural setting surrounded by open countryside in Calveley Green Lane, Calveley.

The school was built in 1876 on land donated by the Bromley Davenport family. The site was chosen because it is equal distance from the five parishes of Wardle, Wettenhall, Barbridge, Cholmondeston and Calveley and these villages comprise the catchment area for the school today.

The school has 90 pupils from the ages of 5 to 11 and the current head is Mrs Beverley Dolman, who is an Executive Head Teacher.

In December 2013 Calveley Primary School was ranked as 4th best performing primary school in Cheshire East based on its Key Stage 2 results.  As well as sound academic performance the school takes pride in its links with the community and commitment to the environment. This is evidenced by its Green Flag status which was awarded for the 3rd time in March 2014 following an assessment of its Eco Work.

For further information please follow the link to the school’s website:

www.calveleyprimary.cheshire.sch.uk